Note To Travel With Tb

ATMS

:laughing: WHOO HOOO! I've got my first TB! Ready to send it out...BUT...I want to put a note w/the TB that says its desitnation and "please do not keep me" and all the fun stuff...is there a general one around? I know I've seen them with TB's I've moved along...HELP!

I found one that had a laminated peice of paper connected to it that said all that stuff. The person had typed up the wording on his computer, printed it out, laminated it, put a hole through it, and connected it to the travel bug chain. Very simple. He put the "do not keep" and where to send it if it was lost info. Then he also put the mission on the back. Looked good.

Go to your travel bug page, and at the top right corner, there is a menu to do things like add a log or edit the bug's description. Choose the option that says "Print bug sheet." A new window will open with a pre-formatted description of your bug and its goal, along with an explanation about what to do with it.