Pocket Query For Dnf Caches

This is my first forum question. I'm sure the suggestion has been made before. I did a Pocket Query download for my Found caches. I would like to do one for my "Did Not Find" (DNF) caches. Is there anyway to request this info, or would www.geocaching.com have to modify their software first to allow it? This would be a useful list that I would keep and refer to later for a second attempt to find. Of course, when I download "I have not found" caches, this yields caches I have not hunted rather than those I hunted, but failed to find.

Mister Muggles, what you want to do is one of the many amazing features of the program GSAK. You can filter for caches in so many ways that i would be here all day trying to list them all. For your purposes you could do a PQ(s) for all the caches your area(s) that you hunt, drop those caches into GSAK and then just set a filter for only the caches you've logged a DNF for, and TADA there is your list.