Wtb: Gpsmap 60

Am new to geocaching, having found the only cache in my immediate area, using a "borrowed" GPSr.

Now I want to buy a good, used GPS and am thinking about the GPSMAP 60.

I don't need colour, but want something that will take more than just the points of interest maps.

Intend to use it when we travel, and we like to cruise, so will have some international caches pretty quick.

Have a limited budget, so higher end models like the 76CS are out of the picture.

If you have any other suggestions for a good unit, fire away - I am more than willing to listen to all you experienced cachers out there.

Nevgar in Inuvik, NT, Canada

200 miles North of the Arctic Circle

Hello,

I have a GPSMAP 60 for sale which is only six weeks old,but I am in the UK and it has a

European basemap.I don't know if this matters to you or not.You could always buy a US/Canada basemap and install it if you wanted.

It has been little used,genuine reason for sale and is in perfect working order.Complete with Trip & Waypoint Manager CD ROM,USB cable,wrist loop,belt button,batteries and instruction manual.It also has the original receipt to support the remaning warranty and has updated software via Garmin.

200GBP which converts to about 470 CAD.

If you are interested let me know and I will find out how much the shipping would be.

Ian

i_broadhead@hotmail.com