60cs Vs 72cs Mapping Gps's

I am torn between buying the 60cs or the 76 cs. I like the fact that the 76 has more memory, but like the geocaching feature of the 60. Is the geocaching feature of value or is it just a basic way to track caches. For the $50 difference, I would sure like the extra memory, but since I am buying it for geocaching should I stick to the 60cs for the geocaching features?

Crabby Lady

I have the 76C and my caching buddy has the 60C. As far as the geocaching or

routing goes they are identical. I travel more so I appreciate the extra memory. He like the feel of the 60C better. Side by side, I can't tell any difference when it come to geocaching. Both are great units but you should really find a place that carries both and see which fits you better. If the larger size 76CS doesn't bother you then go for it. If you have no need for the extra memory then go for the 60CS. Same goes for the compass. I also have the 76S which has the compass. I don't really miss it on the 76C. You can't go wrong with either model. Dick, W7WT

As I said in your earlier thread today where you asked the same question:

"The 'geocaching mode' feature is the same on the 60cs and 76cs. Both units have the same firmware and features. They differ in price, basemap detail, memory size, and physical size/shape."