Question About Contacting Someone

t-maxxer

Ok I am not to sure if this is the place to post this type of thread but I have been looking for a better place then this for about 2 weeks now (on this website of course). Ok here it goes. I need help contacting the correct person to ask permission on something. I do not want to mention what I need permission for here. It's nothing bad, and it does have to deal with geo-caching. If someone could tell me who and how to contact them please let me know. I am in the minnesota area if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help.

T-maxxer

Ok I am not to sure if this is the place to post this type of thread but I have been looking for a better place then this for about 2 weeks now (on this website of course). Ok here it goes. I need help contacting the correct person to ask permission on something. I do not want to mention what I need permission for here. It's nothing bad, and it does have to deal with geo-caching. If someone could tell me who and how to contact them please let me know. I am in the minnesota area if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help.

T-maxxer

than