Finding All Logs

Happy Humphrey

Sometimes (quite often, in fact) I want to look at a user's recent cache logs, to see what they've been up to. Just being nosey? Perhaps, but there are good reasons in some cases.

For instance, someone removed one of my travel bugs from a cache, and after a few months hadn't logged it anywhere. A search revealed no recent caches found, so I suspected he'd given up caching and sent him an e-mail suggesting he drop the TB off locally.

A second case: a geocaching friend is not in the best of health, and it worries me a little if he hasn't found any caches for a while - according to the search.

In the first case, apparently the guy had tried to find a cache to drop the TB into and had logged a few DNF's on his travels as he had a sequence of failures - I can't see how I could easily find this out.

In the second, although a couple of recent finds came up in the search, he later asked me what I thought to his adventures at a particular cache, but I hadn't seen the DNF logs so I couldn't comment. Again, I can't see how I could have spotted this easily.

So my question is, how do you search for ALL logs by a user - to include DNF's and notes? (After the long preamble...here comes the one-line answer :o)

HH