Is This A Safe Hunt?

Just wanted to let everyone know that my cache is now listed, and it has had it's first find. Thank you to all that helped me decide whether or not to place the cache. After reading the first logged visit I would have to say you were all correct in telling me to hide it.

"What a great cache! This was my first time to be "first to find". I did this one by myself so I got a little spooked a couple of times out there in the woods alone. I thought I was going to make it out without getting wet but the water got me at the end....darn shortcuts. I enjoyed the cache so much I took my son out to see the area after I picked him up from school.(He swears he saw a white figure on the mountain side). TFTC, took the small telescope and mini frisbee, left $2.00 because I did not have anything to trade, signed log" (OConnor).

If enough people decide to look for the cache I might be on my way to starting an urban (or country) legend about a mysterious "white figure". :( I swear, if OConner had said his son saw a troll riding (or flying on, do they fly?) a pink flamingo on the side of the hill, I think I would have had to submit a screenplay about it to Hollywood.

My cache has three stages to it, with the last one being the most fun. I can't say what it is because I don't want to give anything away, but as far as I know I'm the only person that has ever done it. :lol:

If anyone else out there has anymore suggestions about this cache, or if you are just curious about it, I'd love to hear from you. Due to all the responses my post has now become a "hot topic". :blink: THANKS!

I wanted to enlighten my husband to the world of Boojumites and when I Googled the word Boojumite, 2 links appeared. One link to a reference guide of dieties and things which gave a definition of Boojumite and the other link was to this thread. Last week when I Googled Boojumite the only link listed was to the reference guide. So not only has this become a Hot Topic, it is now a reference link on Google for Boojumites! :(

Modified to correct typos and sentence structure

Edited by Team Red Oak
If any of you have seen the movie "O Brother Where Art Thou", you will probably remember the scene where the guys stumble upon a klan rally in the woods. Even though that is a fictional movie, and a very funny one at that, that is what I don't want anyone running into while looking for a cache.

Thats exactly what i thought of when i read your story! A funny cache would be to cover a hillside with flamingos and then people would have to figure out wich flamingo the container is. Make there be 100 flamingos. thatd be hilarious. I have an awesome idea for a cache, that the word hillbillly made me think of. i cant tell anyone though. one word:banjo

reythebear