Waterproof case - Aquapak?

codetalker

I'm getting an eMap for Christmas and was wanting to get a waterproof case for it. I've been looking at Aquapak. Anyone have any experience with these? If so, what size would work best for an eMap? (It looks like it would fit in the small size).

I'm interested in the Aquapak due to its' "see through" design and the need to protect the eMap (which is only IPX2 rated). Any other suggestions would be appreciated (I guess I could use a ziplock baggie but I wanted something a little more elegant). Thanks

victorymike- that's encouraging regarding the rain/moisture resistance of the eMap.

It's also very encouraging regarding your geocaching experiences with the unit. I primarily asked Santa (actually Mrs. Santa) for an eMap for it's mapping features and was wondering if I needed more of an "hiking" unit for geocaching. I plan to try geocaching after Christmas (and maybe when the weather warms a bit). Thanks again.