Need Help Set Up Geocache Group In Bkk, Thailand

artnpat

I have a group of friends who use GPS and interested to start a Geocache group in Bangkok, Thailand. None of us ever play it before. If there are someone in Bangkok who knows the game, please contact me at artnpat@gmail.com

In May, there will be an outdoor exhibition and the organizer wants to add Geocache game in the event if my friend and I can arrange it. I am not sure that is possible or not as the time is quite limited and we have no clue.

Thank you in advance for all your helps and feedbacks.

Sawadee

I am going to Khon Kaen in first week of April. I have a few travel bugs from San Diego, I wanted to drop of in Thailand. I was origanally planning to have Geocaching event listed for Thailand but they did not like my idea. "GCTW8J" My Wife teaches just North of Khon Kaen, and I was planning on using the travel bugs to show the kids how to fine them with a GPSr. I am not sure what to do now. Thailand has so few cache's and none in Khon Kaen. Maybe if I can get one of the teachers interested in the sport might help them to set up a cache around Khon Kaen. Also searching e-bay tonight for a cheep GPSr to buy then donate to the school. If You have any suggestions I would very much like to hear them.

Cheers

Mike