Gsak To Plucker?

swala

Before I got GSAK, I got the cache descriptions, hints, etc into plucker via GPX spinner. Is there an easier way using GSAK?

I have tried the export HTML files, and it said it generated them, but how to get them into the PDA?

If possible, step by step instructions would be great as I am very technically challenged.

Thanks

You need to set up a new channel (or modify the existing channel) in Plucker to point to the index.html file created by the GSAK HTML export. When you did the HTML export in GSAK, you should have specified the Folder Name. It should be the first option on the HTML export screen. In that directory, there will be a "Cache" directory. This is where the index.html file will be.

It is actually named index.htm, but Windows isn't displaying the extension. You have to convert the html files to Plucker format using either Plucker or Sunrise desktop. You can't just put html files on a Palm, they have to be converted to a PalmOS file. Palm and Windows are very different operating systems, and neither reads the other's files. After the conversion, then you hotsync the resulting file. This is exactly the same whether you use Spinner or GSAK to generate the html files.