Stash Game!

Guest Quinnow

Guest Quinnow

Ok...Now this would be tough for me in my area to start right away, but for you guys in well cached areas you might want to try this. I have been given a garmin gps unit by a local sporting goods store in my area to give away in a stash game that I am working on. Goes something like this... We have selected 6 small country stores in a area that covers about 140 miles within NY State. In each of these stores will be a paper posted log with the location of one of the other stores, so in each store there will be a log showing the location of the next, you must sign your name on each sheet in order to win the prize, on the last location the long and lats will show where a cache/stash is hidden with a gift certificate to pickup or have mailed the GPS unit. Now there will be 4 dummy store locations as to not have people calling ahead or going to locations out of turn. And of course, your signature must show on all the logs that were posted within each of the stores for the certificate to be valid. The finer points and some add-ons will remain secret until I have the game set. But at least you get the general idea!

If you check around your local sports stores you will most likely find one willing to supply you with a unit for a give away gift. The store I went to just wanted to have his store name listed on each of the store log sheets, as well as have it mentioned in any promo I do on the game.