Just did my first Cache !

Frankbals

Hi all...I've been lurking awhile and reading all the brilliant questions and answers on this board. Hopefully the more I lurk the smarter I get. I am very new to this and I hope I did ok hiding it. My son and his freinds are hooked, of course I am the coolest dad in the neighborhood.

Take it easy, and if it's easy take it twice.

Frank icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=44730

[This message was edited by Frankbals on November 29, 2002 at 06:23 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Frankbals:

Hi all...I've been lurking awhile and reading all the brilliant questions and answers on this board. Hopefully the more I lurk the smarter I get. I am very new to this and I hope I did ok hiding it. My son and his freinds are hooked, of course I am the coolest dad in the neighborhood.

Frank icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to know that you are cool in the neighborhood! Just keep on caching, you will find that it will take you places you never knew existed. I hope you and yours have lots of fun.

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by Frankbals:

Frank icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and as educational as it is to lurk, please jump in to the discusions, too. You will add a lot to the community.

Bluespreacher

"We've got the hardware and the software, the plans and the maps ..." -- Citizen Wayne Kramer