Enable Listing Bug

Jamie Z

I have submitted a new cache. While I was getting the cache page ready, I unchecked the box that says "Yes, this cache is currently active (Approvers will not see this listing unless box is checked)."

Today I finished the details on the cache page and my cache is ready to go, so I checked the box, and tried to resubmit the cache. What happened is that the page refreshed and said that my listing had been edited, but there was seemingly no change in the status of my cache.

The page still says

• The reviewers will not see this listing until you activate it.
  • This cache is temporarily unavailable. Read the logs below to read the status for this cache.

Did the check box somehow get disabled when the other "enable listing" options were added?

Jamie

Oh..

And before someone points it out, I did enable the cache by one of the other methods (there are three other links!) but then was required to enter a log, which is what I was trying to avoid. I don't have to explain why I am enabling a new listing, do I?

So I made a re-enable log, then deleted it. Otherwise, I'd have a re-enable log showing up once the cache was approved.

Jamie