Charleston, Wv Question

Medic005

My wife has finally convinced me to get another dog, so we've searched for a rescued husky and found one in Kentucky and are going to meet the people in Charleston, WV, since we are from Pennsylvania.

What I need to know is, what would be a good meeting place in Charleston? We are coming from from PA on I-79 and they would be coming in from KY on I64. Is there a local park near an exit from either I-79 or I64?

Of course, if the park had a cache, then I'd be aloud to do it, since the wife owes me big time now...

Thanks for your help!

Leprechaun has probably sent you to the best spot--it's not far from either I-64 or I-79, and like he said it has a good number of good caches to choose from.

Take I-79 to its end in Charleston, follow I-77 and I-64 from there (South and East) until you reach exit 99. You can't miss the exit--there will be a large mummified building in front of you (WV State Capital.) Take a left at the exit and take a left at the Go Mart a little past the airport (stay in the right lane past the airport.)

Same thing from I-64--follow that east until it joins with I-77 and keep going East. If you lose I-64, you're heading North.

Ok, this is too much directions for people with a GPS, but I sure couldn't figure out where exit 99 when I first came to the area. Fortunately I found it in time for the plane!

Now I'm just waiting to see Leprechauns in our area...