Font Size Problem

Voncachstein

my font is smaller in some places, for example on the main page, this part is really small:

A GPS device and a hunger for adventure are all you need for high tech treasure hunting. Here you can find the latest caches in this fun and exciting sport.

Geocaches can now be found in over 200 countries!

Also on the search part, the words "country" and "zip code" are really small

i mean smaller than normal, also when i check my mail, the emails text and the subjects are very small text all of a sudden. I don't think i changed anything.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this, but i need some help fixing it!

nope, plain ol explorer.

weird thing is i didn't even touch anything

thinking maybe a different family member touched something without knowing? My friend said it might be zoom but i don't know.

I'm not the best at computers but i think it might be a problem with HTML.

I mean maybe my settings for undefined html font size got changed...if there is such a thing?? I'm an experienced computer noob. :blink:

I have pointed this problem out a few times in the past, to no avail. I remain puzzled that geocaching.com is not interested in having their home page look professional.

The problem is not with user settings. Competently-designed Web pages don't depend on the user having everything set up just right. That's the whole point of the Web!

Edited by fizzymagic

It's easy to accidently change the font size on a webpage. If you hold down teh control key on the keyboard while spinning the wheel on your mouse the font size will change. It won't do it on the forum here, but if you go the GC.com main page it will, most pages it will. It's like the shortcut to the 'view', 'text size'.

If you hold shift while spinning the wheel, it'll do a back or forward to the previous/next webpage....