Southwestern, Pa

SVC

Hey,

I'm new and I just wanted to say hi. Also, my cache just got approved so if your bored, check it out. Its called "Off the Beaten Path". Its a nice walk and the woods remind me of the movie "The Village".

Edited by SVC

Hey, welcome! I keep meaning to head over to that side of the city and nab some caches, thanks for giving me one more reason to do so. You're fortunate to live in an area with some good caching and much variety. There are urban caches, suburban parks, and (possibly) more adventurous ones away from the city all within a reasonable distance. Good luck, and if you need any help, suggestions, or assistance, feel free to ask Lep!

:D

Hello to you, too, SVC! Like Tonsil said, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about finding or hiding caches in Southwestern PA. I've done a wee bit of both. <_< I look forward to finding your cache the next time I'm in the South Hills. Check out some of mine over towards the airport, or downtown, or Sewickley, or in Raccoon Creek State Park!

Thanks to all who replied. Breakfastchief has a cool cache called "Shag the Slag" not too far from mine. So if you got the time to do a double header, I think you'll have a blast.

I'll be heading out with Breakfastchief to soon to find more. The Leprechauns, Tonsil, cant wait to take a shot at yours.