New Garmin Legend C For $279

Medic005

I ordered it and used my AMEX card, so I won't have any problems getting a credit if I need to. AMEX has been very good at crediting my account if there is a problem with the purchase, also if I find it at a lower price, I can get the difference credited to my AMEX card.

I'll let everyone know how the transaction goes, hoepfully on Friday. Thanks!

Edited by Medic005

I was looking at getting a Vista C with the shipping deal too ($319!)

Special Thanksgiving Shipping Note: Due to the long Thanksgiving weekend, overnight orders placed after Tuesday 11/23/04 - 3:00pm EST, will arrive on Monday November 29.

Just thought I'd clue you in so you're not all mad friday night. :)

(instead you're mad now....lol)

Edited by bikehikecache

Just to give everyone an update, I did get my Legend C today and it works fine. No problems with the vendor or shipment.

I would recommend purchasing from this vendor. I got the Legend C for $279 with free overnight shipping.

http://www.the-gps-place.com

Wow, this gps is small, compared to my GPS III Plus. On my next cache hunt, I'm going to use both, just to see how they compare, but eventually I will be putting the GPS III Plus up for sale.

Thanks!

I just purchased a Vista C from this site for $319 with free overnight shipping. It should arrive Thursday. Glad to hear you recieved yours fine.

Another thing to point out about this "store"- they offer a 30 day trial period that begins the day you're supposed to recieve your unit. You can return a unit no questions asked in that time period and be refunded your purchase price + shipping. But, there are a few exceptions, like they don't offer it on "rebated" items, or on items through their online auctions. You have to purchase from them directly. There are some other stipulations, but from what I've found they're the only site to offer anything close. The details are on the website.

Seek A. Bove