Wms '04 Travel Bugs

whitnallgps

I am asking a huge favor to all fellow geocachers out there. I am a 6th grade teacher in Greenfield, Wisconsin who is seeking other geocachers to help my students with a school geography project. This is the second year I have had my students create their own travel bugs, release them, and have them track where they go.

If you locate any travel bugs that begin with WMS (initials for our school), please pick them up, log them w/photos, and move them along quickly toward their goals. The '04 series was recently released. Although most of them are still in Wisconsin, some have already migrated into the Chicago area and one in Missouri.

My two social studies classes are also involved in travel bug races with other schools. One travel bug would like to go to Washington state. (Washington State or Bust!) and the other would like to go to Louisiana (Migrate To Mardi Gras). Please move these if you come across them.

If you happen to pick up one of our bugs from the '03 series last year, you can still move them towards their goal, otherwise move them back towards Wisconsin.

Thanks for your assistance. I know my students will appreciate it.