Fixes And Additions

Jeremy

I released a new update to the web site to fix some smaller nagging bugs. I also added two new features as part of the patch:

1. Pocket Queries now have their own galleries. If you preview a Pocket Query there is a link at the top where you can see all the log images for your search results. It is a unique way of visualizing your searches.

2. This is an unpublished feature but if you send someone a link to one of your Pocket Query "edit" pages, that person can copy your search criteria into their own Pocket Query. Like one I created for Challenging San Jose Geocaching.

3. If you selected home coordinates for your account (and are logged in), the log detail pages will show a distance and direction from your home coordinates to that particular log entry. If you're checking out the latest log entries it is a quick way to imagine where that cache location is in relation to you. We'll continue to add this kind of feature to other areas of the site, like cache listings.

Also,

4. The map list on the cache listing page now contains maps for different regions. For example, UK caches have a streetmap.co.uk link.

5. We added a link to Trails.com trail information based on the center point of the cache. This may help you locate the right trail for a cache. This may work for some caches like Purgatory (Trails.com link) but not necessarily for urban caches.