Brr...it's 'chili' In November - Event Cache

Evil Chicken

N 39*14.860 W074*51.497

Lake Nummy Pavilion - Belleplain State Park Saturday, November 13th

SJG's celebrating this chilly month with "Chili in November" from 11:00 AM until ? and everyone is invited to attend!

We will be asking those who come to bring a dish to share! Things needed include:

5lb box of hot dogs (depending on how many come, maybe a little more)

Burgers

Rolls for both

Condiments

Tortilla chips and other chips, pretzels

Soda

Couple boxes of cocoa (and marshmallows!) & maybe a few extra bags for the marshmallow guns ;-)

Desserts

Charcoal or a gas grill

Plates, Cups, Bowls, Cutlery, Napkins, etc.

The pavilion has electric, so we will be able to have crock pots with chili, coffee, hot cider, & hot water for tea, cocoa.

There are a few nearby caches and at least three more will be placed for the event. C'mon out and join us as we chill in the chilly air with some mild chili (chili dogs, chili burgers, chili on tortilla chips, etc!)

We are asking ppl to consider bringing a canned good item (or two, or three!) to be donated to the Salvation Army's South Jersey Food Bank so that others can have a hot meal during this chilly season.

We are hoping to have this event approved here at gc.com - but wanted to give everyone the head's up and personally invite you all to attend.

Sorry you won't be able to make it, Avroair.

Although I don't post much, I do try to keep current on this forum & it would be great to meet you active Northeast posters someday!

I wish you much success with Tourne Asunder as well! It is a great concept and if my family weren't camping down at Belleplain that weekend, we would have loved to attend.