Etrex Vistac

moonpup

Hi All,

Selling my VistaC which is only 1 month old and in perfect condition because I bought a 60CS. I have the box and all manuals. I immediately put a screen protector on it right after taking it out of the box. The unit has never been dropped and has no scratches.

Only asking $270!!! Which includes free overnight shipping by FedEx anywhere in the United States.

Reply here or feel free to email me. If I get no repsonse within a couple days I will be posting it on ebay.

Cheers!

Hi DiskDevil,

All the Garmin handheld units that have the electronic compass, will display a hold level warning if you are on the compass page and don't hold the unit level in your hand.

The above poster is referring to a previous post I made about the hold level warning never going away. After I re-calibrated the compass the hold warning level would only come up occassionaly. This is normal on ALL the garmin handheld electronic compass units. Anyone in this forum can vouch about the hold level warning... it's normal and even in the owners manual.

Please reply if your still interested.

Yes still interested...Just one more question....Will the screen protector come off without marring the unit? in other words is the screen protector adhesive? If I got it I would put it in a protective case.

Hi DiskDevil,

Yes it will come off no problem, it's the same kind that are used on PDA's.