Cache Approved - Debate On Ftf

BMSquared

I just got a cache approved today. Thank you NJADMIN for being patient on that and for your help. Here, There, Avroair!

The situation is this. Another cacher lets call them Team Bam Bam was lurking around the park where stage 1 is located while trying to sneak a cahce in my backyard. While searching for his hiding spot, he found stage 1. He recognized the container and hand writing, which led to a call.

He called me less than 10 minutes after the cache went active and asked what he had found. I explained that it was called a GEOCACHE :D He then skulked about my having stolen his hiding spot.. Aw too bad.....

Anyway, before anyone gets the idea that I tipped him off, I just wanted to post a little self promotion and let everyone else take a crack at it. Hurry, you might be able to beat him.

Those of you who know the special relation between him and myself know I would never tip him off. If I did, I would have likely given him bogus coordinates anyway.

All that being said, go check it out for yourself.Here, There, Avroair!

I guarantee Bam Bam wont take much, most of the swag is stolen from his house anyway! :D:D:D

Edited by BMSquared

Pretty much as stated by BMSquared. I did log the FTF today. Good cache. I didn't allot the time to find a cache today - had just planned on placing the new one. Doing this cache added a good hour to my allotted time away from home and I am now in deep kimchee with the misses. What can I say, sacrifices had to be made.

By the way, the difficulty rating is generated by the GC website rating system. I don't think they take in to account people stealing cookies from a 2 1/2 year old to boost their own energy. Pack your own cookies, and enjoy the hike.

By the way, when the cache was originally placed, the terrain was much thornier, and definitly warranted the extra difficulty. I can drop the rating as needed if someone who's opinion counts lets me know it is rated too high. Or even Avroair for that matter. <_<