Templates For Altoid Strip Log, Tb Info Card

GeoBrowns

I have checked all the usual posted websites for logs, the 35mm film canister is the smallest version I have found. Now with the micro mini contaciners such as the Altoid strips, I would love to have a template for making a log to fit those if anyone has one.

I have also seen that some of the TB that have cards attached that have have the official CG.com logo and instructions for logging but also have spaces to add the owners name and date/location activated.

If anyone can share these documents, I would really appreiate it.

Edited by geobrowns

Oh that is so nice of you! I am not too great with figuring out how to make templates nor do I have the time but if push came to shove, I guess I could have eventually tried. If no one had such a log, I was going to email the owner of one I found and see about getting a copy but I didn't want to feel like I was maybe trying to copy his idea, hate to step on any toes being that we are new and don't know many yet.

The inside width of the container is 7/8", length doesn't matter, that can be folded and adjusted to fit.

Thanks in Advance!