Frenetic Caching Record?

The Puzzler

I'm curious what is the single day unassisted record?

the answer, to the best of my knowlege(witch sez something about my knowlege) is 1, by me and 2 of my frinds, in riverside. completly unassisted, not even a GPS just saw a log of it and searched the area. in fact it was the only cache i ever found, do to still not having a GPS.

carleenp also holds the record for the most dirty golfballs found at an event ;)

I suppose that is likely. Of course Mustard Devil at some point just might be the record holder for the most dirty golf balls delivered to a person via travel bug. If anyone else wants to help with that, just let me know! :unsure:;)

You also have to remember that we didnt' just stay in Cacheville, we did all of the county and went slightly into surrounding counties as well. Yeah, the .10 rule applies here most of the time, but when you're parking lot hopping because there's a micro in a light pole in almost every parking lot in the area we started in, it's not hard to get a cache every 2 minutes for a while.

One other thing you have to know is that in order to reach these results, the cache leaders were SO ORGANIAZED.... Each leader had a clipboard with a list of every cache that was under a certain difficulty/terrain rating, and as soon as we'd do one, he'd highlight it so he knew we did it, there were 8 GPSrs running full of PQs, and the Cacheville cachers did cache maintenance during June.

Our leaders also knew what caches were missing and avoided them.

d9a1628d-8fcb-45a0-b6b2-9f2ea8617f80.jpg

*Waves at MustardDevil* How much longer until you get back to Cacheville and I finally get to meet you?

My personnal best was 26 in about 14 hours. At that time I was among the top 10. I had a really hard time remembering each cache so I could write a good log. I have no idea how anyone would be able to remember 240 caches and write good logs. I guess there were a lot of TNLN logs.

<_<

Lep wrote poems for various Nashville series (the Dalmations, the Vanderbuilt caches etc). I used the series names as well to refer to specific caches. Where a cache stood out, I had some notes and specifically mentioned things. There were still plenty of cut and paste logs, but we tried to make then refer to at least the series and not all be the same. In reality we likely said more in many of the logs than the average visitor since a good portion of the caches were easy micros that many people simply would log as TNLN.