Cito & Dnf

Yo Yo Maxx

Just a little testimony. I have been taking along a sack of sacks in my geobackpack. And I try to practice cito when we are out on a trail. Saturday, I was alone, and made a long hike (long, for a 62 year old woman :laughing: ) Anyway, after the long hike I still did not find the cache, and will have to go back another day. However, on the way back to the car, I carried out a whole bag of trash. Made me feel very virtuous and was very satisfied to know that the trip had not been wasted. A very, very good idea, and besides I am sure it helped my waistline a little too. Glad to know that others are doing the same. Yo Yo Maxx

Echoing the 3 eyed cat, I start CITO only AFTER I find the cache. And if I don't find the cache, I wait until I'm a little way from the coordinates to start picking up trash.

You see, we have a few hiders in the area who like to make multis and they have been known to use pop bottles, popsicle sticks, miscellaneous little containers, etc. to hide the coordinates. Don't want to trash out a stage of the cache! :huh: