Minor additions...

Guest jeremy

Guest jeremy

Slowly, but surely I'm adding new stuff.

1. You can email anyone now through the site. Most people have already seen this, but the icon is the same as in the forums. You can chat back and forth without knowing the other person's email address, which is good for privacy.

2. Just added Find caches by username. When you visit a cache page there's a link underneath the descriptions to click to see that person's other caches.

I'm adding more functionality daily. Work has been busy at my full time job so progress has been slower than I would like.

Jeremy

Guest sivad

Thanks for all you do Big J.

"Not all that wander are lost...for we have GPS in hand... icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by sivad (edited 18 July 2001).]

Guest sivad

Thanks for all you do Big J.

"Not all that wander are lost...for we have GPS in hand... icon_biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by sivad (edited 18 July 2001).]

Guest jc364

We appreciate all that you have done Jeremy. The most important thing that you have done is to set this thing in motion!! As the sport grows, so will geocaching.com. Keep up the good work!! If you need help, just ask. I'm sure there are plenty out there willing.

Jerry

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

Slowly, but surely I'm adding new stuff.

1. You can email anyone now through the site. Most people have already seen this, but the icon is the same as in the forums. You can chat back and forth without knowing the other person's email address, which is good for privacy.

2. Just added Find caches by username. When you visit a cache page there's a link underneath the descriptions to click to see that person's other caches.

I'm adding more functionality daily. Work has been busy at my full time job so progress has been slower than I would like.

Jeremy

Guest Ron Streeter

Great !

I especially like the feature that shows you a cachers other cache placements. That way if you really like the work the person does, you can check out the others.

As we are getting so many new ones, it's easy to miss someone's work.

There are some other benefits to seeing this listing, but I'll let the cachers figure that one out.

Ron

24H/36F

Guest k2dave

Is it still an option to provide my email address? I have set up one just for such forums.

Also why did this site decide to go with the hddd mm.mmm insted of decimal degrees hddd.ddddd format? When I first learned about gps/gis we always used decimal deg.

Guest emrldjetta

Well that's awsome. I can't believe how this thing has grown with all the functions you've added. I can now say this site has way more functions than I thought I needed but have found them all useful. I thank you too for all the work you put into this hobby for us Jeremy. Cheers....Kyle

------------------

It's always something.............

Guest poppyseed

I had noticed the changes and particularly like the one where you can search for other caches by user. Thank you for everything you're doing!

quote:

Slowly, but surely I'm adding new stuff...

It has been noticed and appreciated! The site is evolving very nicely IMO icon_smile.gif

quote:

...I'm adding more functionality daily. Work has been busy at my full time job so progress has been slower than I would like...

Don't ya' just hate it when work interferes with life?lol!!

Thank you for all the new things, as well as providing the site.

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

quote:

Slowly, but surely I'm adding new stuff...

It has been noticed and appreciated! The site is evolving very nicely IMO icon_smile.gif

quote:

...I'm adding more functionality daily. Work has been busy at my full time job so progress has been slower than I would like...

Don't ya' just hate it when work interferes with life?lol!!

Thank you for all the new things, as well as providing the site.

------------------

~~Smiles~~

Mav

Guest PharoaH

I wanted to throw in my "Thank you!" too. We all enjoy Geocaching, and this site is a big part of what makes it possible. I have mentioned features in posts that I think would be nice, but I'm not complaining. I just like to offer feedback that might make a great site even better! Keep up the great work Jeremy!

Guest Sidhe

holy MOLY..

i didn't realize how much of a one man show this is.

you do great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx,

icon_smile.gif

------------------

Underhill, Overhell, where the sith and seelie dwell...

Guest Sidhe

holy MOLY..

i didn't realize how much of a one man show this is.

you do great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx,

icon_smile.gif

------------------

Underhill, Overhell, where the sith and seelie dwell...