Have The Gpx Files Been Changed?

I noticed the other day that GSAK asked to convert my new GPX file for some reason or other. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but now when I access the GPX files in GPX Sonar (2002) my icons for Difficulty and Terrain don't show up. Anyone else notice this or know if changes were made to the GPX files?

Thanks...

I noticed the other day that GSAK asked to convert my new GPX file for some reason or other. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but now when I access the GPX files in GPX Sonar (2002) my icons for Difficulty and Terrain don't show up. Anyone else notice this or know if changes were made to the GPX files?

Thanks...

Are you sure you have the GPX format?

The symptoms described, sound very much like you are using LOC files.

Yes, look at the <Groundspeak:type> tags under the sections <Groundspeak:cache>. That is where the type info is given and GPXSonar uses this to select the icons to be displayed. BTW you can also rename the GPX file to something.xml and then open it in Internet Explorer.