Download Multiple Caches Via .gpx On The Fly?

pcmike

I'm not entirely sure what kind of processing power such a feature would require, but it would be nice to be able to run a pocket query and then download all the results in a .gpx on the fly (and of course there should be a daily limit). I believe this would actually be quite helpful not only to members, but to the internet mailing system at large. The less automated daily email sent, the better. It especially makes sense for queries that are only to be ran "once than deleted." :(

No, I guess I'm not. Oh well, was worth asking.. as it would REALLY be useful. Seems like a better plan than having to send thousands of emails for pocket queries that are only being ran once. Although, I must admit.. I fall into the camp that believes email should be plain text with no attachments in the first place. :(

:blink: Not really, most of the people I speak to feel the same way. Of course I'm not bashing you for sending small <1M files... as I love them oh so much when they do arrive.

Come on Jeremy, you must admit HTML email is quite annoying when using pine/mutt/etc. :lol: