Where's In A Name (locationless Cache)

shanni-bugbait-wren

Was wondering if someone could help us out with this locationless cache. The co-ords are N:40.28.422 W:074.26.640. We need someone to go to these co-ords, take a picture with GPS in shot (showing co-ords) and maybe some sort of distinctive landmark. We could both get credit for this one. It's very ironic that our names transferred to numbers (aka:coords) seem to be about 7 miles from home. WEIRD! Thanx

That is such a cool story, that the coords would be just 7 miles away in ekitt's backyard!

I think the "Where's in a Name?" cache has got to be one of the most interesting locationless caches. So much so, that people will log it even if they don't generally chase after the locationless cache type. I think that's because of the randomness of the answer, and the opportunity to meet a geocacher in a far off place (except in this example!).

I am excited right now because The Leprechauns will be logging this cache this week using coordinates near Dublin, Ireland! How cool is THAT?

When I originally started playing around with this one the co-ords I got were

This ended us out in Tibet. Now how many Tibetan caches have you heard of?!?

All others smacked us in the middle of an ocean. :rolleyes:

Avroair, you just gotta keep playin' around and you'll find somewhere. Maybe our backyard. ;)

Edited by shannicat & bugbait