Placing Glass In Caches

I've been doing a fair amount of glass painting recently and I was thinking of placing some of the finished articles in caches, either as signature items, first-to-finds or just 'normal' trade items.

In placing them I'd make sure they were wrapped properly - as I would if I were posting them.

The question is, therefore, would this be acceptable ??

As long as they were wrapped properly and someone couldn't blindly stick their hand into the cache and get cut, I don't see anything wrong with it. You have to remember the kids that go geocaching when considering an item to place in a cache. If it's safe for a kid, then it should be safe for anyone.

Have you painted any yjtb's. The only way some of us will ever see one, and it could become a collectors' item - or sell on Ebay.

Seriously, I'd want one - especially if they are signed!

I'm from England, we're second class citizens of the world, we never get any of these 'promotions' . . . . . . . ;)

Well, how the heck am I gonna get a painted MoonHerb glass here in Ohio??

Well, I paint suncatchers, not glasses, but I know what you mean . . .

Besides there are probably only going to be <20 MoonHerb glass paintings (before I move onto stained glass). There are 5000 jeep TB's !!

(We could arrange a postal swap though . . . )