Pocket Query Query

I just submitted my first pocket query, and I've installed Cachemate, and MacCMCConvert, and I'm wondering.. I did this as a one-time query --how long until the file(s) is/are sent to me? Also, with Cachemate, what's the point of Mobipocket?

Very newbie-y & tired to boot. Forgive me if this should have been posted elsewhere.

../Mosaica

Great --putting in the day of the week helped :-)

Do .loc files get processed faster than .gpx? I was thinking that if .gpx files have much more info, they might take longer?

The first file arrived less than ten minutes after I edited to add the day of the week, and it sent the default .loc file. I quickly discovered I wanted the .gpx, so I edited my query, and it's been over an hour now.

Not complaining, just trying to understand it all!

../Mosaica

I'm not sure, but if you got a loc file to come down the tube I don't think you can edit the query and get it to run again right away...may have to wait for the week to pass.

You can change it to the next day or tomorrow or something, but I think the quickest, surest way to get another one is to create a second one-time query from scratch.