Importing Waypoints Into Mapsend Topo

Gpsbabel will do that for you. The interface is command line, so may take a bit of getting used to, but it's very powerful.

I'm not sure, but GSAK might be able to do that as well (since it uses gpsbabel under the covers).

Edit: I see that Exporting to MapSend is on GSAK's general features list.

--Marky

Edited by Marky

Marky pretty much answered the question, but just to finsih it off:

Open your gpx or loc file into GSAK, then file/export/MapSend WPT file will creat a file that can be opened in MapSend with the Waypoints/Load from file menu choice.

GPSBabel will do it directly, too, if you can create the proper command line. Most people will find GSAK easier to navigate.

OK, that's twice in the same thread that GPSBabel has been mentioned with scoffing "command line" shortly after it, so I'll throw in an "ahem".

It's totally true that GSAK is a more featured program, and if you want to do something creatigve with your geocaching waypoints along the way, many people will find that easier. But there ARE GUIs for GPSBabel for Windows, OS/X, and anything that runs Tk. It's also true that the GUI doesn't expose the full power of GPSBabel, but if all you want to do is convert from one waypoint to another (as the original poster did) then it's quite adequate.

http://gpsbabel.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html