Kingston Area Geocachers Mailing List

Hoover and Root

Hi guys, first post for me ever. Just got my first GPS (Magellan SporTrak Map) back on May 20th. While learning about the technology on the web came across geocaching. I'll be honest, I initially thought it sounded a tad silly (as I'm a "serious canoeist/camper" who only bought it for practical purposes :blink: ). However, once I searched by my home coordinates and realized how many were easily accessible in Kingston, combined with wanting to test out my new gizmo, and having two young'uns who love treasure hunting, it wasn't long before the family became addicted! Just saw and responded to your Kingston Area Geocachers site and we also hope to attend the cache event at Gould Lake in June. From just following your caches, profile and now the Kingston link, wanted to say thanks for sparking our new (but I can only imagine long-term) passion! When doing "The Fort" yesterday I was spying Cedar Island. Wind was way too strong plus we didn't bring the canoe, but it's calling out to me! We'll also be hopefully adding some enjoyable caches of our own soon. :ph34r:

Peter, Wendy & Lost Girls

Welcome, Koopy!

I'm not sure if your post is directed to me (Hoover) or the mailing list (Kingston Area Geocachers). I'll pass your message along to the list so everybody else can read it too. Since I see you have just subscribed to it, you'll receive any replies in regular email mailbox.

If anybody who isn't subscribed to the KAG list is interested, everything posted to the list is archived at http://www.freelists.org/archives/kag

Hoover