Northern New York Geocaching Group

nfa

Hi,

I'm forming a geocaching group for Northern New York, and I hope that you'll join.

The mission of Northern New York Geocachers (NNYGeo) is to increase awareness, appreciation, and enjoyment of geocaching in Northern New York.

Activities of NNYG will include online forum and chat opportunities, geocaching-related education and outreach, and geocaching events and activities.

I hope that we can work together to enhance geocaching in Northern New York. Please visit the site today and become a member...there is no cost, and you have nothing to lose and lots to gain!

Thanks,

NFA - Jamie

I hope your geocaching group goes well and you get a lot of participation. I think groups can really help to shed a positive light on geocaching. If you would like to you can host your forum here on NEGeocaching.com for free and there are no pop-ups. The Northern Virginia Geocachers have their forum hosted there already. Just send me note and I'll set it up.

I forgot to add that if you would like a private forum (password protected) that can be setup easily.

Edited by IMLost