Does Anyone Have Nat Parks West For Garmin

ahren

I don't have any input on your original question, but I've learned to always write Garmin's cartography group before buying any Mapsource mapping product. Many times they will tell you if they are about to upgrade a product in the near future.

I've even had a couple of situations when they told me something like, "I can't share any details but I'd hold off buying that product for a month or so..."

I say this only because I can not help but believe that they are about to do something with the 100k stuff. Maybe make it include the DEM (Digital Elevation Model) information and overlay it with the 24k stuff.

Just a thought...

I bought it last summer in advance of a trip to Rocky Mountain NP. I enjoyed using the program on both my Vistas and my GPS V. It is also nice to use on the laptop, although I use Expert GPS and USA Topo to show my tracks on high res. topos.

It is nice to use the POI data to find specific trails and other attractions in the park.