Off The Mark - Popped Cherry

Vista arrived today, So we set out on our first hunts. We went directly to Ribble Series #1. (Very Local). Found that without too much trouble. After a mobile lunch we got to Yarrow Valley. This took a little while longer to find, the sign for the public footpath was broken so we carried on down the lane, and came in from the opposite end of the path. Then we had trouble because of the tree cover....Gonna take a chainsaw with me next time :-) Mrs G. Found it and boy do I know about it!

We got upto the carpark for Liverpool Castle, but Mrs G. was worried that we wouldn't be back to pick kids up from school... leaving it till weekend. Had a brilliant day. Looking forward to many more.

Welcome to Geocachers Anonymous :-)

Wait until you get close to a milestone (50/100/200 caches), then you'll want to go caching every available hour (note I didn't use the word daylight there :-) ) to reach it!

Having been into the hobby for just under a month now, and have already reached 50, I can confirm that this is a very addictive pastime.

It's not too late to put the GPSr up for sale on ebay!

- Neil.