Difficulties With Website

compass_bearing_north

Considering CITO is today, I believe it got hammered by everybody trying to log their cache and event finds. Expect it and plan on this happening. You should write your log in a notepad first, then copy and paste it to the cache log editing page. This way if the page blows up on you, you still have the content of your log intact to reuse instead of retyping it.

Actually, GeoSharks, it's worse than normal. If you aren't already at the site, you can't get to it at all. Usually, I can get around, but get errors from time to time. Currently, I can't even get the main page. It seems that it was having some of the usual problems, but then finally crashed altogether. My guess is that the server is being rebooted and we'll have to wait for the services to all start back up. However, that is a pretty weak guess, since I have NO idea how they run the site. Heh. Anyhow, here's hoping it comes back up soon!

Whats CITO got to do with it? This happens often, yet we don't have CITO functions that often. This weekend is just like any other weekend.

I would guess there are a lot more photos being uploaded tonight. I know I uploaded about 8 on our event.

Bret