Shrinky Dink Question?

A regular shrinky dink gets about as thick as a quarter or gold dollar. Do you really need something thicker than that?

You could probably glue two of them together, but they don't all shrink to a uniform size (so no making quarters for the vending machines, besides they wouldn't weigh enough to activate the sensor...I've heard. I haven't tried this myself. No, really...I'm innocent! Innocent!) :lol:

A regular shrinky dink gets about as thick as a quarter or gold dollar. Do you really need something thicker than that?

You could probably glue two of them together, but they don't all shrink to a uniform size (so no making quarters for the vending machines, besides they wouldn't weigh enough to activate the sensor...I've heard. I haven't tried this myself. No, really...I'm innocent! Innocent!) :lol:

...and warm salty water sprayed down the coin slot will not cause the electronics to go haywire and give you free drinks while causing nickles to drop to the retured change tray either. :)

...and warm salty water sprayed down the coin slot will not cause the electronics to go haywire and give you free drinks while causing nickles to drop to the retured change tray either.  :)

And how would you happen to KNOW that it would not do that? Hmmmm? :)

I can only say it used to work. I believe the vending machine companies may have introduced some countermeasures. :lol:

Here's another plan..

First of all, make sure it's big enough. The smaller the finished project the less leeway you have if it cracks or something... Also, how about punching the hole farther in the item? You could also get some sort of sealant or clear nail polish and coat the final - after baking - product.. It'd help seal in little cracks that might be there.