Caches Along A Route With Streets And Trips

Dosido,

What a shame that GSAK won't handle creating the links pointing to the local folder of cache/benchmark .html files. At least I haven't been able to convince it that it should. Are you running a batch file on the .csv file to automate changing the urls that GSAK creates to ones that point to the local folder?

mrh

Edited by mrh - terre haute
Dosido,

What a shame that GSAK won't handle creating the links pointing to the local folder of cache/benchmark .html files. At least I haven't been able to convince it that it should. Are you running a batch file on the .csv file to automate changing the urls that GSAK creates to ones that point to the local folder?

mrh

It works just fine...

If you choose EXPORT>MS Streets & Trips

Look for USE LOCAL URL FOR WAYPOINT and set Local URL Syntax to file:\\\

Edited by Stunod

Stunod

Thanks! That got me closer. I was one \ short on the local url syntax line. Here is the output from the csv file: file:\\\C:\My%20Cache%20Pages\Cache\1.htm

It looks as if GSAK is using the database record # for the name of the file it is pointing to. I was trying to point it to a file called KA1094.htm

It is definitely getting closer.

mrh

Edited by mrh - terre haute