Proximity Waypoints!

In some countries we have fixed radar stations on highway where they will automatically measure speed and take a picture of your vehicle and send speeding ticket to home. Proximity waypoint will help to remember those(by beeper) and you have time to check your speed in advance before you arrive one of those stations :P

In some countries we have [police speed cameras]. Proximity waypoint will help to remember those(by beeper) and you have time to check your speed in advance before you arrive one of those stations :P

Well, I thought about trying to use my Garmin GPSmap 60C for that as well (couldn't think of any other uses that would be practical for me), but as it can only support about 10 (or is 12?) proximity waypoint out of the hundreds/thousands of possible waypoints its memory can hold this is next to useless in practice since you'll never be able to mark all the cameras you get near to on a regular basis. Also I find it totally irritating that you not only get an audio message when entering the proximity circle, but also when you exit is and that you need to press a button to get rid of the message. All of this could be device related (other GPSs will no doubt be able to handle proximity data differently, as MapSource data can contain proximity data for any waypoint in the file) but that does not really help me. So this feature is really quite useless in practice. :o