Gsak

frefel

I am starting to work with Gsak. I successfully downloaded a GPX PQ into it but then I want to send it on to Plucker or CacheMate. The problem is that the resultant "Cache" file that Gsak generates from the Export command is a bunch of HTML and GIF files that have to be opened individually; I can't browse to single cumulative file. What am I doing wrong?

I am starting to work with Gsak. I successfully downloaded a GPX PQ into it but then I want to send it on to Plucker or CacheMate. The problem is that the resultant "Cache" file that Gsak generates from the Export command is a bunch of HTML and GIF files that have to be opened individually; I can't browse to single cumulative file. What am I doing wrong?

The single file you should be looking at is called index.htm

You can open this file in your browser directly or when you do the generation from GSAK take the "Show HTML index when finished" option.

If you are using plucker, point it to this file.

If you are using CacheMate, do not use the "Export HTML" option. Instead use the "CacheMate PDB File..." option (File=>Export=>CacheMate PDB File..."

Edited by ClydeE