Cachemate Multiuser

Not real clean but you could create two new categories. One for Dad and one for yourself. When you import new records into cachemate import them into not found. When one of you finds a cache move it to the others account. (If you find it move it to dad) Then when you cache together you can look for not found. when you cache alone you can look for not found or caches under your name. When dad caches alone he can look for not found or caches under his name. Then move the cache to the next appropriate category. IE not found to Dad, Dad to Found. A found cache would then be one that you have both found.

Preprocess the GPX before Cachemate ever sees it. GPSBabel has powerful filtering abilities. Given a PQ of the whole area (biglist.gpx) and a PQ of each of your finds you can create a GPX file containing only the caches in all three files.

gpsbabel -i gpx -f biglist.gpx -f dads.gpx -f sons.gpx -x duplicate,shortname,all -o gpx -F hunt.gpx

Thinking about it, it would probably be possible to do this with just dads and sons but I don't feel like testing and the above example was already discussed here: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=0entry781531

I cache with my dad a lot but he has done some different caches than I have.

Is there a way in cachemate to see just the caches we BOTH have not done? That way we aren't looking for caches that the other person has already found.

Thanks,

Kayakanimal

I think GSAK can do this for you. Just load both yours and your Dads PQ's, filter out the 'found' and export to a GPX file. Then load this GPX file into cachemate. Note: Clyde, the developer of GSAK, is producing a direct to cachemate export facility.