Hey, Long Island Cachers!

Czarniecki314

1. Oyster Bay is an 45 min. drive. Not that has stopped me before it's just finding the time. LI caches are the ones I do during the week before or after work.

2. I can't bring Bella. How dare you hide a cache in a "No Dogs" park.

3. It's a multi. Multi for me are inherently lower on my list of priorities.

4. Squealy already has the FTF. I think he should be excluded from the FTF, I mean really Cz, he won't even let Mugsy in his new car. I say delete his log for that. C'mon Squealy it's a truck! Dogs love trucks!

5. I need to make a glow in the dark Signature item.

Sorry Cz. I know it's a great cache. I'll try and bag it this week.

Ah ha! You're cacheist. Multis rock. And seeing as how it's winter you could probably pull off having Bella there. I had Mugsy with me a few times, but those town guys don't understand my lack of leash lifestyle. You're just lazy. :ph34r:

But seriously... perhaps we all need to examine your need to be FTF. What deep psychological issue resides in your brain causing you to need this worthless title? Are you experiencing feelings of GeoInadequacy?

Hehehe... good job yesterday... 18?! That's crazy.

Screw both of you! I am taking the dogs and WE are going caching.

Notice - I didn't say FTF in my log - I won't even claim to be it since I got the coords before they were posted. So you still have a chance, Joe.

Seriously though, people should check it out - very clever idea for the connection between the 1st and 2nd parts. Why didn't I think of it myself?

Edited by Squealy