"groundspeak" ... Fast And Easy Site

phern47

It has probably been mentioned before but I just had to mention it again. This site is really nice to navigate in. It's fast, simple and easy to use. At one glance, a person can see new messages with the dates times and who posted the message etc. Just one click and you can mark all the posts as being read etc. The messages are well divided from one discussion forum to another. I participate in a good many forums and not many are as easy and as fast as this one.

It has probably been mentioned before but I just had to mention it again. This site is really nice to navigate in. It's fast, simple and easy to use. At one glance, a person can see new messages with the dates times and who posted the message etc. Just one click and you can mark all the posts as being read etc. The messages are well divided from one discussion forum to another. I participate in a good many forums and not many are as easy and as fast as this one.

It is, though the old forums had some nice features. If you subscribed to a topic, you got every new message in that topic emailed to you. The current system will only send a single email for the first new message, and won't send any more until you log in again. The old system also showed everyone's location, which was nice. And the quick navagation tool was at the top of the page, instead of the bottom.

Perhaps in a future release, we can get a few of these goodies back. Though a lot of newer people don't miss 'em, because they never had 'em.