B.r.a.r.t.

EliJoMikMiNi

I am looking for a few good hearted cachers to join this new special task force. Dedicated to the rescue and release of TB that may never again see the inside of a cache without your compassion and expert retrieval skills! :D

My mission...should you chose to accept it... is to politely ask the cacher, (if you know them and are in their area of the world), that has taken an innocent TB from a cache and never placed it into another cache, to please turn over the TB to you so that you might revive the TB and move it out into the living world again. Simply that! B)

My lost TB is belived by me to be in UTAH. Was taken with good intentions, I am sure. But hasn't moved since May 23rd 2003. Only got to visit 3 caches before stagnating at the hands of cacher named - 'Mr.Smith'. Last known location - (GC39F6) Virgin Gorge #41-15 Rest Area

WesT Virginia Black Bear

:D

No malice or retribution is intended or warranted towards the afore mentioned cachers. Please be polite and friendly at all times. The fate of the TB will be in your hands!!! B)

:DB):grin: Happy! Happy! Joy! Hoy! :lol::lol::mad:

Oh ye of little faith, hear this. My MIA TB has been placed in another cache TODAY! If I would have just been a bit more patient and had more faith -you might never of had to read this message in the forums. B)

But I still think this might be a good way to get some other TBs out of backpacks and back into the traveling mode. Good Luck to all and let us know what works for you.

:huh::huh::o:D Thank you Mr.Smith! :o:o:o:(

:huh:  :D  :D  Happy! Happy! Joy! Hoy!  :D  :D  :D

Oh ye of little faith, hear this.  My MIA TB has been placed in another cache TODAY! If I would have just been a bit more patient and had more faith -you might never of had to read this message in the forums.  :lol: 

I love posts like this.

I just wish that EliJoMikMiNi would occassionally inject some humor into a thread. Sheesh! :D

:blink: Great idea Eli. Great to hear that your MIA bug has been placed into a cache.

I have one (Marine Recruite) near Charleston that has only seen the cache I placed it in. It really needs to get moving again because my buddy will only be in Paris Island till July of this year. Then he will be moved somewhere else. Ryan and Debbie (don't remember the exact screen name) are the ones who have it. I've sent several polite emails, but have not recieved any response. They also have one of Man in the Wilds TBs.

I have a couple that I've had for a while that I need to get moving. Just haven't been able to get out as much this winter. Plus one of them is too large for the caches I've been finding. May have to pay a visit to your backyard again to drop off this one.

Hope everything is going well with you Eli.