Midwest Invitational Geocaching Competition

bldebabe

It seems that many people in the NJ/NY/PA haven't heard about this event, so I'm spreading the word. Why an I speading the word you ask? Well, I planning on attending and thought fellow geocachers in this area may also be interested.

If you decide to fly in for the event let me know and we can hook up. I'l be vacationing in the St. Louis area a few days prior and am renting a car to drive to the event. So, if you need a ride, email me and we can make arrangements.

The event info...

Midwest Invitational Geocaching Competition

March 19 - 21, 2004

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=94377 (Geocache event page)

http://www.mogeo.com/MIGCEvent.htm (includes rules & regs and registration form links)

This event is open to everyone regardless of what state you are from. There will be many different events setup for individuals and teams.

Thats right, It is open to everybody!! I hope that you are still planning to come down. We have all the courses set (some 80 + waypoints) and we are filling up 20 ammo boxes full of geocaching goodies to hunt while you are down at the park. So, if you are into competing, we have it. If you are just into cache hunting, there will be 22 caches in the most spectacular State park in Missouri ready for your hunting enjoyment and if you are just into socializing, you can do that too. .

Deadline for early registration and ordering meals from the caterers is March 1st.

We hope to see ya at the park. Bring friends. Hawn is a 5000 acre park so we have plenty of space to play :-)

Glenn