Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Northwood Goonies

North Central Iowa Geocachers?

:D We are from Titonka and from the looks of things here in this post, there are not a lot of cachers in the area.

From the maps (this one or that one, its easy to tell that that is a lesser active part of the state. BUT, I also want to point out that a relatively small percent of cachers ever visit the forums, and a small percent of those bother to return on a regular basis. So it could be a while before this 'all the locals' sound off :D

From the maps (this one or that one, its easy to tell that that is a lesser active part of the state. BUT, I also want to point out that a relatively small percent of cachers ever visit the forums, and a small percent of those bother to return on a regular basis. So it could be a while before this 'all the locals' sound off :anitongue:

Six and a half years later... Greetings from Lakota.

I pass through Mason City every time I head down to my hometown in SE part of the state. When is the big event going to be?

Before I was in caching-I hooked up with North Iowa Touring club and spent a week with the club doing RAGBRAI, the world biggest bike ride. The lady I went with-got me into caching. So I think Mason City is a great place!