'where's In A Name' Cache

Firth of Forth

Hello

I'm a geocacher in Scotland, UK. My geocaching name converts to a Latitude of N34 39.463. To log the 'Where's in a name' cache (see )http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=12627) I need to find a fellow geocacher who can take a picture of this location with his/her GPS and email it to me. This latitude crosses through many southern states, from South Carolina to southern California, and the longitude can be any value. Surely there is someone over the pond who can help me log this? You will also get to log it as a find, and needless to say, I would be happy to reciprocate for anyone whose 'handle' is around the N56 latitude.

Many thanks.

I am a cacher in Massachusetts looking for a partner for What's in a name cache (GC3153) by Crusso

http://Where's in a name cache

My coordinates are N36°41.53x’

I figure an area of interest in Fresno or Salinas in CA along the above latitude. But the latitude crosses through southern Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri,Tennessee/Kentucky border, Virginia. Use your imagination and get a picture of yourself and GPSr and the most interesting thing you can find at the longtitude of your choosing along this latitude.

Thanks

Doublestuff

Team Oreo Cookies

Edited by doublestuff

doublestuff;

that's a bit too far north for me, generally, although I do pass through there a couple of times a year. Unfortunately, I won't be heading up that way until May, probably. But you might try posting a note with the Central Coast Geocachers. The town of Marina, along Monterey Bay, is on your needed line, and that is CCG territory! I bet that someone there would be willing to help. Good luck!

I am a cacher in Massachusetts looking for a partner for What's in a name cache (GC3153) by Crusso

My coordinates are N36°41.53x’

I figure an area of interest in Fresno or Salinas in CA along the above latitude.

I may be able to help you as I am just about 2 hours North of Fresno (In Modesto ~ 37 degrees)...I will be passing through in a couple of weeks. If you are still in need, please let me know and I will try and assist.