London (night) Caching

OzGuff

I will be visiting London the first week in February and the last week in March, unfortunately for work. I will have one full day each week to cache and then will have to try at night. I have already researched the caches within a reasonable distance (and utilizing a Region 1/2 tube pass) and have enough caches to keep me busy.

My question is about caches that would be OK to attempt at night. Which ones? My hotel is across the river from Westferry Circus so I have ready access to most forms of public transportation.

Thanks for any assistance anyone is able to give. If there are any TBs looking to get to the US I would be more than happy to let them hitch in my carry-on luggage.

Cheers!

OzGuff

(Full Disclosure: You may not want to assist me once you discover that I am a dual citizen Yank-Aussie...)

I would suggest doing the tourist area's during the night, as there will be people around and better street lights.

Also read the cache sheets as some are in parks that close after 17.00. Apart from that use common sense when walking in a big city during the night!

Another tip might be to get an A-Z they are not expensive.

Hope it helps....

Stealthgoth

London Cacher