Help With Downloading Waypoints, Please

TeamRoadrunner

Am trying to download waypoints to my GPS unit without having to hand-type them in. Have downloaded and installed EasyGPS. When I click on the link to download on the cache page, it sends me to the page where you have Step 1 (accept agreement), Step 2, Step 3 (you're ready to download). Have accepted agreement already - this is reflected in green type on the page.

Don't know how to make it download into EasyGPS at this point. Where do I go from the "Downloading GPX/LOC Files" page to continue and get the waypoints? :o

Have actually done this once successfully, but now it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

... Don't know how to make it download into EasyGPS at this point. Where do I go from the "Downloading GPX/LOC Files" page to continue and get the waypoints? :P

Have actually done this once successfully, but now it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I am assuming you're looking at a page like this and that you've checked the cache sites you want to download. I also assume that, on this page, you have clicked on the "download waypoints" link at the bottom. That should generate a dialogue box which allows you to download the file information to a folder (that you previously prepared within the EasyGPS folder) on your system. The downloaded file will be named "geocaching". Once it's donwloaded you'll need to rename it if you don't want it to be overwritten by the next download from Groundspeak.

Once you have the file in folder "x" in EasyGPS, simply connect your GPSr to your computer, open the file with EasyGPS and click on the "send" button on the toolbar at the top of the EasyGPS screen.

Hope that helps.... :o